Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Darrach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 21:54:03 -0400
In my earlier message I suggested that Jeff Mabe:
>try the freeware software at:
>
><http://www.snadboy.com/Revelation.shtml>
>
>I've used it with Win95 to recover from memory lapses such as yours in this
>case. It is simple to use, occupies very little space and has proven
>faultless so far.

It works in Win 98 as well but I forgot that you have to be able to "see"
the *******'s which are hiding the forgotten password. For example, the
saved dial up password that you might use to connect to your server and
which appears when you want to do a manual dialup.

In other words, Revelation cannot identify the passwords that have not been
saved and do not appear on screen.

Does anyone know of any way to get access to a ***** protected or hidden
password that must be stored somewhere in the system?

Peter Darrach

                         The NOSPIN Group, Inc.
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org