Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kelly Younger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 18:47:47 -0500
David Gillett wrote:

> On 18 Sep 98 at 21:17, MARTIN J. KNIEP wrote:
>
> > My question:  Is there a way to receive a notification when an
> > e-mail message has been received.  We have recently upgraded to
> > Netscape Communicator 5.06. Can we get this notification using
> > Communicator?  Using another mail program?
>
>   There *is* a defined standard message "flag" for requesting such a
> receipt.  But
>   (a) whether/how it is honoured depends upon the mailer used by the
> recipient.  Mine, for instance, lets me set whether such recipts are
> actually sent or not.
>   (b) I do not know how you would set this flag from Communicator.
>
> David G

Evidently I didn't receive the original message, so I'll post in
response to David's answer. Sorry about that.
There is no 5.06. If you are using the nightly pre-alpha builds that are
released on the "Mozilla" site, I have no clue. If you are using 4.x or
4.5bx do this- open a "New Message" or "Reply" message box. Click
View|Show and make sure "Addressing Area" is checked. Click the third
icon on the left (the one under the blue paper clip) and select "Return
Receipt". Questions concerning Communicator will be answered, usually in
a matter of minutes, at
snews://secnews.netscape.com/netscape.communicator
if you do Usenet. Or, you can try http://www.ufaq.org/ .

Kelly

                                  -----
        **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list? Send an Email to:**