Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 07:31:06 -0800
Paul, you *should* be able to run 'fdisk /mbr' from a bootable win9x/dos
floppy to remove lilo.  If not, you could run 'lilo -U' from a bootable
linux disk (I'd recommend Tom's RootBoot Disk which can be downloaded and
installed from DOS).

Don Gray

At 11:22 PM 12/15/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all.
>
>Being both curious and somewhat ignorant, I installed Linux (RH5.1) on a
>1.6 GB drive using Linux fdisk.  Now, I need to get Win 95 back on that
>drive by Thursday.  I used MS fdisk, apparently successfully, but Linux
>still tries to load.  I re-ran linux fdisk, deleted the remaining
>partition, and ran MS fdisk again.  Still no luck.
>
>How can I remove LILO, and get the disk formatted with FAT32 again?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html