Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
alanpriol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 12:53:19 +1100
Brian, burning a file to a CD makes that file READ ONLY. Copy the file
Outlook.pst to your hard drive to make it an archive file. I usually
copy the .pst file to overwrite the new one created with the new
install. Try it to see if this works for you.

Cheers,
Alan Priol.

        I have a .pst file that has been burned to a CD.  The PC on
which the .pst
file was originally created has since been restored to its original
configuration (Win98) which means that I had to reinstall Outlook 2000.
And
now I'm trying to import/open the original .pst file; the problems have
been
legion.  Before Outlook will even recognize the file I have to run the
Inbox
Repair Tool.  Then, even though Outlook recognizes it, I'm unable to get
the
original configuration to come up.  When trying to do an import, I can
direct it to import the correct file but then it wants to dump it into a
"Recovered Personal Folders" folder that does not contain really any of
the
contents/layout of the saved .pst.  And I can't "open" the file either.
am at my wits end at the prospect of losing nearly 2 years worth of data
and
would be so grateful if someone could help me get this data back.

Thanks.

Brian Sanburn

                       http://freepctech.com/rode