Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2005 21:17:44 +1000
Angela wrote:
>I am trying to download a student cd and I keep getting a message error =
>saying C:\windows\system32\autoexec.nt. not suitable for running..>>

I'm not sure exactly what you're trying to do---downloading a CD is a
physical impossibility.  Are you downloading a file, or trying to run it?

You may find the answer here:

http://www.iamnotageek.com/a/413-p1.php

This error message usually appears when you try to open an archaic program
not designed for XP, and one or more files normally built into XP designed
to run this type of program are missing or corrupted. These files are:

         Config.nt
         Autoexec.nt
         Command.com

Search your Windows/System32 folder to see if any are missing.  You can
either replace them from your XP CD (they are in the 1386 folder, but you
will need to expand them), or you could try reinstalling XP over the top.

If you have one of those new brand-name computers which only comes with a
recovery CD,  you may be out of luck unless you can locate these files from
within that CD.

Or you might be able to copy any of them from another XP computer.

A System Restore might do the trick if you have kept any restore points
going far enough back, especially if similar files have run OK in the past.

Don Penlington

 From the Beach at Surfers Paradise in sunny Queensland.
Computer tutorials, local scenery,  and other things at my website:
http://users.tpg.com.au/deepend/index1.html

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml