Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Len Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 12:48:10 +0000
Well, it meets the specification but
I don't think it's what Elizabeth wanted:
on my screen the message I composed
appeared in a small window and
wrapped naturally within the window.

However, when I got it back in the list digest
there was no sign of the narrow 40 character width!

All the lines had expanded to fill my normal window size.
(I've quoted it below so you can see the result.)

Even the "Messagewidth=40" and "[Settings]" were run together
in the text, although they had been put on separate lines
hard carriage returns.

>On 1/28/99 Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>I am trying to find a way to set Eudora 2.2 to automatically
>>wrap lines at a certain number of characters.
>>        I know this can be done in Outlook, but have looked thru
>>Eudora Light 3.0 and can't find an option.
>
>On Sat, 30 Jan 1999 Len Warner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>This is a test message written with Eudora Light 3.0 and automatic
>word-wrapping (notice: splits at hyphens) with Tools/ Options/ Font &
>Display/ Message window width [40].
>
>This created a new entry in Eudora.ini  MessageWidth=40
>at the end of the first section, [Settings]
>
>If Eudora 2.2 doesn't have this menu option, you could try adding the line
>to the .ini file and see if it's implemented by 2.2.
>
>(Must open my window wide: I feel a bad attack of writer's cramp coming on
:-)

Len Warner <[log in to unmask]> http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~len/ ICQ:10120933

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html