Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:28:16 -0500
Orf, Thanks for that. We do them a little differently. I don't deal with
any files, spanning, etc. I put my source hard drive in the top removable
drawer and the destination hard drive in the bottom removable drawer. Then,
using the Ghost menu, I clone (disk to disk) the entire top drive to the
bottom drive. When I'm done, the directory structure on the destination is
identical to the source. The destination drive, if placed in the top
drawer, will boot and serve as a replacement for the now removed source drive.

I used to write bat files but have gotten away from it. They used to be
essential to optimize earlier versions of Windows, but XP doesn't seem to
require that tweaking. I use the boot disk with PC-DOS that Ghost makes for
me and "ghostpe"  command with no modifiers. As I get older, I rely more on
that KISS principle. IF (as you say) Ghost always lists my C: drive (top
drawer) as the first drive, I guess I will not have a problem. I would
prefer to see a serial # or something but it's probably not possible.
Thanks to all for the responses. Bob Lendrim