Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Lamplight Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:41:30 -0500
I have tried over and over to change my default email (to outlook express).  I change it in the window- Internet Properties > connections, and I click apply each time, and I've entered the Internet Properties window different ways, but it always reverts back to what it was before (juno) when I open it again.

What do I do to make this change stay changed?

I have Windows XP.

Thanks,
Karen Smith
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not protect you

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml