Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 21:08:06 -0700
  The version of "wkwat.dll" that Works is finding isn't the version it
needs.

  The reference to WindowBlinds suggests that it includes a file named
"wkwat.dll" which is different from the one included with Works.  There may
be other programs that also use this filename.

  Try running Start|Search and looking for files by this name.  You may find
that there are multiple versions in different directories, and will need to
determine which application needs each.

David Gillett

On 23 Jun 2005 at 18:04, Jim Cooley wrote:

> MS Works 2002 problem
> I am running with Windows XP, SP2.  At logon I get the error message:
> In the banner on top "WksSb.exe Entry point not found"  The message is:  "The procedure entry point
> ?WksSetUnhandledExceptionFilter@@YAXXZ could not be located in the WkWat.dll  "
>
> Previously, when starting a Works database program I got the message
> "MS  Works has encountered a problem and needs to close .."  No further explanation. This
> problem mysteriously went away.
>
> My search on "WkWat" on the Microsoft web site gave an explanation that if one has a program called
> Windowblinds from the Stardock Corporation, this will happen.  Their solution is to uninstall windowblinds.
> I do not have this program installed.
>
>         The NOSPIN Group has added a new feature on our website,
>            web based bulletinboard for questions and answers:
>               Visit our sister website at http://nospin.com

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>