Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 09:20:35 -0500
Hi Marion,

There's a listing on eBay that may help you. Apparently this company
specializes in this sort of thing. There's a link on the page for contacting
them through eBay. They list a "Buy It Now" price of $19.99 including
shipping which sounds more than reasonable. It's eBay item 7155559615 here:

Driver/Recovery CDs for most PC makes FREE SHIPPING:
http://tinyurl.com/atcot

Another option would be to upgrade to Windows ME, Win2K, or even WinXP. Any
required HP drivers should be available at their Web site. I recently did a
clean install of WinME on a friends HP Pavilion xg833 and, as I recall, I
only had to install an audio driver. Any software provided by HP can easily
be replaced by freeware programs. The obvious advantage to this is you only
have the programs you want installed.

Good luck,
Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marion" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2005 8:53 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] RECOVERY CD'S

Recently I purchased a used 1995 model HP Pavilion 8750c second edition
(system # p1334a)(serial # MXD2508930) computer.I would like to reformat the
hard drive.Unfortunately the recovery cd's were not with the pc.I contacted
HP but they do not have any any cd's left and Microsoft doesn't support Win
98 any longer.

Can anyone help me  find the recovery cd's?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

         Marion M Sumner

                 our special coffee cups and mouse pads
              with the PCSOFT logo...  at a great price!!!