Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 08:09:09 +0700
Hi all,

I have a P200MMX 32MB. I have just started running W98 Thai after using W95
Thai previously.

The first problem is that although all menus etc are in English the help
files are all in Thai. Although I can speak the language my reading is far
from adequate so I would like to know if anyone has successfully replaced
the help files of any dual language version of W98. If so, how?

The second problem is somewhat related. I have just decided to go the full
Microsoft route as it seems to work better in W98. I have been using Office
97 Thai/English for quite some time in W95 (after install there is a
procedure to change the Thai help files to English) , no problems. When I
installed it in W98 it was exactly the same, no problems.
However, when I installed Outlook 98 (US English version) the toolbars and
menus in Word, Excel and Access changed from English to Thai but the ones in
Power Point stayed in English! Outlook 98 is all in English as before. I
know Outlook 98 installs its own fonts everywhere and I'm guessing somewhere
in the registry it tells the MS Office applications what language to use. I
can use the toolbars and menus from memory but it sure reduces my operating
speed!

I have been unable to find anything at all on the Microsoft website or in
the knowledge base.

Any help greatly appreciated,
\             Brad Jones               /
\        Director, Operations          /
\  INTEGRITY RESEARCH and DEVELOPMENT  /
\          COMPANY LIMITED.            /
\      Office: +(662)801-7608          /
\     Factory: +(662)805-3474          /
\        Fax : +(662)801-7609          /

                            The NOSPIN Group
                            http://nospin.com