Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Douglas Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:04:34 -0500
At 2/11/2002 02:58 PM, Lucky wrote:

Help, I have installed Quick Time 5.0 several times. I keep
 getting the
following ,message. Quick Time failed to initialize error
 #2093. Please
make sure Quick Time is properly installed on this
 computer.

Hope the following helps:

Doug

From AppleCare:

TITLE
QuickTime for Windows: Error -2093 Article ID:31115
Created:10/25/99
Modified: 10/19/01

TOPIC
When using QuickTime the following message may appear:

"QuickTime failed to initialize. Error # -2093. Please make
 sure QuickTime is properly installed on this computer."

DISCUSSION

Symptom

When using QuickTime the following message may appear:

"QuickTime failed to initialize. Error # -2093. Please make
 sure QuickTime is properly installed on this computer."

Products affected

QuickTime 4.0 and later for Windows

Solution

The -2093 error may indicate the file 'QuickTime.qts' is
 missing, moved, or unusable. The QuickTime.qts file is
 usually located in the \WINDOWS\SYSTEM directory. To
 resolve this symptom, completely remove and reinstall
 QuickTime.

1. Download the stand-alone version of the QuickTime
 installer at

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/standalone/

2.Restart Windows in Safe mode.
3. Run Scandisk.
4. Uninstall QuickTime. Make certain to click Uninstall
 Everything. See technical document 60342: "QuickTime 5:
 How to Uninstall QuickTime 5 on a Windows-Compatible
 Computer".
5. Delete the contents of the Temp folder, C:\WINDOWS\TEMP
 (if it exists).
6. Install QuickTime using the stand-alone version of the
 QuickTime installer.
7. Restart Windows.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml