Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 2009 00:58:56 -0400
Hi Ann,

I'm going to try to address some of your questions,but,as is sometimes said,
experience is the best teacher.Try the program, it's free,albeit short of a few
enhancements,compared to the Shareware version.

As to a Manual, unfortunately, there isn't one,although there is a lot of info on the
site. For starters, there is the 6-page Tutorial
http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?GettingStarted

Help Topics http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?HelpTopics
Usage Tips http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?UsageTips
FAQs  http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?FrequentlyAskedQuestions
Also check Known Conflicts and work-arounds
http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?KnownConflicts
And finally a page that shows all covered subjects:
http://www.sandboxie.com/index.php?AllPages

To answer your specific questions:
You can paste a clip or graphic from eg Firefox into an open document
But you can't copy and paste it in Windows Explorer.This is regardless of Sandboxie.
Windows security settings will prevent that,since you they operate in a different
security zone.If you can right now,your settings are breaching the security protocol.
Windows Explorer is local,whereas Firefox is internet.

You can use Windows Explorer to retrieve your files -it will be easier.
Multi-pane explorers are excellent for comparing folders,copying and pasting,moving
etc - it saves having several windows open.
They're easy to use,since for the most part ,they use features that are very similar
to Windows Explorer, only better and more convenient.

As to saving the file after you retrieved and pasted into a document, you just
proceed as normal.Either move it from the sandbox or copy it -either way will work.

As I mentioned, it's probably easier to install and run it and experiment with it,
so you get a feel of what it does.

Other programs in this realm (shareware)
ShadowSurfer or ShadowUser by StorageCraft http://www.storagecraft.com/
BufferZone Pro  http://www.trustware.com/BufferZone-Pro/

SafeSpace (free) http://www.artificialdynamics.com/content/products/personal-edition.aspx

There are several more that use a virtual system.

Peter E.