Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Ekkerman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:46:04 -0500
Hi Mick,
It sounds like this is a leftover from something that was installed,
but deleted and now it is being asked for because the registry entry
still exists.It's also called for at bootup,
which means,it's in the Startup\Run section of the registry.
You can do this several ways,

*Navigate to this entry in the Registry and delete it.
They are found in the following locations:
Registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
Registry: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run
Registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunServices
Startup Folders
c:\WINDOWS\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
c:\WINDOWS\Start Menu\Programs\Startup
Windows XP/2000
c:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

*You can also find this via msconfig  under the Startup tab
this will stop this thing from startup or being asked for.
WIN.INI  Load= and Run= lines.
In addition use Msconfig Cleanup
http://www.get-in-control.com/msconfig-cleanup/
Useful in other cases too.

*Use a startup manager,stop it and delete it.
The simplest is Startup CPL from Mike Lin
http://www.mlin.net/StartupCPL.shtml
but there are many (free) others.

In addition you should run an anti-malware program like eg
SuperAntiSpyware
http://www.superantispyware.com/download.html
Spybot S&D  http://www.safer-networking.org/en/home/index.html
Ad-Aware   http://www.lavasoftusa.com/products/ad_aware_free.php
There are many others
Do an Anti-Virus scan as well.

I'm sure this will resolve your problem.

Peter E.