Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Audrey J. Reed" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 10:24:42 -0400
I previously went to google.com and searched free email and here is a
listing site I found that might help (there are quite a few free or low cost
out there):

Free Email Address Directory : Your guide to free email and much ...
... Free Email Address Directory Welcome to the #1 free email resource!
You'll find
1,000+ free email services, plus 100s of other free resources from mailing
forwarding.
Category: Computers > Internet > E-mail > Free > Directories and Guides
www.emailaddresses.com/ - 17k - Cached - Similar pages

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Waddell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2002 8:11 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Low cost internet providers

> Hello PC Soft,
>
> Don't know if above topic is on target for this site. Didn't know where
else to send it for posting advice so thought I'd send it here for the
moderators to take a look at.

> Building an old PC for a friend with limited resources. Looking for advice
or just other peoples experience with low cost or free ISPs. Need one that
will work with a 133MHZ CPU with 32MB RAM. My Earthlink ISP works fine but
free Juno does not. Too many ads slow it down too much. Found a company
called COPPER.net on FINDANISP.com for $10 a month with no ads. Don't know
anything about them.

> Please excuse this message if it is not on target, which I think it might
be. If you could, a link to any other site that rates ISP's besides
FINDANISP.net would be helpful.

> Thanks,
>
> Tom Waddell
>
>              PCSOFT maintains many useful files for download

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml