Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 05:56:40 -0500
In order to dual boot these two you are required to install Win 98 SE first, then install XP, 2K, NT.  There is a microsoft knowledge base article about dual booting its OS's. As I recall, a later Win 98 install would mess up the MBR so that XP, 2K, NT would not load. Check the MS knowledge base under "dual boot".

>I have Windows XP on my computer and I would like to add Win98se via a partition created with partition magic 8.0.  When I try however, the win98 setup is trying to persuade me to format my C drive (NTFS format) which would of course wipe out XP. Am I missing something, (I usually am!). Also is there a way to permanently delete a partition that I have created with Patition Magic?

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml