Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 20:50:49 -0400
This sounds a lot like a typical problem with MS Publisher 97.

If you have this program installed then you need to check in
with the MS knowledge base. The knowledge base used to be at:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/c.asp
but MS has gotten in the habit of moving things around _very_
frequently so it probably isn't at that address anymore.

When (if?) you find it,
put your OS (win95) in step 1
set step 2 for keywords
and put MSVCRT into step 3

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association