Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Gary Kaucher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:12:34 -0500
I am attempting to create a customer form on my webpage. I would like the
form results to be sent to my e-mail in Outlook Express in a predetermined
format with the responses arranged in straight columns. My webhost provides
a cgi called "tmail" that should do this perfectly. The cgi script
interacts with a template(created with a text editor) and my customer form,
and the results of the form are sent to my email in Outlook Express.
Unfortunately, the results do not appear in straight columns. If I forward
these same results to myself at another email address, and open it using my
Eudora program, everything appears in straight columns. I assume that I
should change something in in my Outlook Express options. Can anyone point
me in the right direction?

Gary Kaucher
Riegelsville, PA  USA

                    Digest mode - visit our web site: