Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kenneth Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 14:25:03 -0400
Hello
I am running Vista 32 bit version and recently everytime I get email through
windows mail if I click on a link I get this error message...  It's differ
with every link, but the message is basically the same with the exception of
the link...     "Windows cannot find
[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask], make sure you typed
the name correctly and try again"      I click the ok and it still opens up
the browser and goes to the page just annoying getting this message..    I
am using firefox browser and have not had any trouble until recently.

Can anyone help me with this ???

I have another problem now that just started, but not sure if I should post
it here or somewhere else...
I go into explore sometime to look at files example a .mov file I just
copied to the hard drive and tried to convert it and once I just went in to
view the file I get this message " Windows Host Process (Rundll32) was
closed.  Data execution prevention has closed windows host process rundll32"
Now everytime I try to go to this file and others on my drive I get this
message and then the program or whatever I am using to acess the file closes
out.

I have read about the DEP and even tried to turn it off except for windows
basic programs and still does the same thing, why and how do I fix this
issue without just scrapping everything and starting over.???

Kenneth

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml