Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 08:44:36 -0600

Sven Swanson, Sr.
The NoSpin Group, Inc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Schroeder" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Installing AIM to different drive

Sven,
Will all future installation of programs be place on the E: drive after
making this registry change?  I don't necessarily want that to happen.  I
use my E: drive for any programs the kids are installing.  That way they
won't fowl up the OS which by the way is XP home with SP2 and all current
updates.