Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 05:17:46 -0500
Every time I connect to the Internet, either through Internet Explorer or Outlook Express, Norton's Personal Firewall--Part of Norton System Works says it has blocked an attempt to access the Internet.

It says it is 255.255.255.255 and is an Invalid Source IP Address, I couldn't find any thing on Symantec's website. I did a web search and it says it is a broadcast address; I took from the info from this search it is for computers on a network, which mine isn't.

I have run Norton Anti-Virus, Spybot, Lavasoft's Ad-Aware and have not found anything. I'm running Windows 2000. I don't see anything in Windows Task Manager. How do I get rid of this?

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml