Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 23:14:38 -0500
Mary,

Whew! That's quite a list of questions.<grin>

You might get better responses, if you focus on one or two points at a time.
Asking soooo many different questions all at once, may overwhelm some
(many?)
of our members.

To use any icon for other items:
Point to the desktop item you want to change to the new icon.
RIGHT click the current icon.
Select properties.
Click the SHORTCUT tab.
Click the CHANGE ICON button.
Click the BROWSE button.
Browse to the folder that contains the image you want to use.
Click it.
Keep clicking the OK buttons as you back your way out.

You can create your own icons using the PAINT program in your ACCESSORIES.
Start out with an image size of 32 x 32 pixels (click IMAGE -- ATTRIBUTES)
then use VIEW -- CUSTOM ZOOM to "blow it up" for editing.
Once you are happy with it, save it as a BMP type file.
Then go back to the above to attach it to a desktop item.

Jim Meagher