Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:05:22 -0700
Thank for the help, Bob. I thought I already did that, but the option
was unchecked. It took two restarts to get it to stick, and it worked
for several boots. However, now it is back to its old detail view! XP
seems to be too smart for my own good. I am still working on it, but it
is not high on my priority list.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh