Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Andrea & Bill Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:45:20 -0500
Greetings;

    Netscape 4.xx continually crashed on my system, especially when I
opened multiple Navigator windows. This continued over all of the 4
versions from 4.00 to 4.77 and over several hardware and operating
system upgrades. I finally tried 6.1 just a week or two ago and have
been very happy. I have opened nearly twenty Navigator windows with not
one crash yet.

    I did find one site that had problems with its java pop-up, mouse
over function. Other than that, I'm quite happy with the change. Perhaps
you might now find the upgrade worthwhile.

Bill        Asus P2B, PII 266, 256 meg PC 100, 6.4 gig, Win 98SE, NVIDIA
GeForce MX/MX 400 32 meg

--
O Canada! Working together to create a more suitable national anthem!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ablee

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml