Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Diana Benoit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 14:33:15 -0500
Thank you.  Yes, it's supposed to be compatible but it is unusable.
 Also, my son has the same problem on his new Dell computer which
shipped with Win XP Home.  His network card is a Realtek RTL8139 Family
PCI Fast Ethernet NIC and it worked with the Home Edition.  He decided
to purchase XP Pro (more is better?) and formatted his harddrive and did
a clean install.  Now he has the same problem I do.  He has the same
modem as I do.  I haven't updated my drivers and I'm sure my son hasn't
either.  I may pull the card, start all over again with a new clean
install and install the card after I install the operating system.  That
might work.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode