Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Super Dave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Mar 1998 13:42:56 GMT
On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:20:59 EST, you wrote:

:What book or books would be good material for me to read so I can solve DOS
:problems or work in DOS when I have to?  In earlier threads on this list books
:were discussed and I have ordered based upon others thoughts.
:TIA
:
:Windon Prince

One book that I liked and used was "MS DOS 6.2 "Quick Reference"  -- You can't
go wrong with the Publisher "QUE".  Go to

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/home/home.html/6688-9660607-087189

Or their Web Site: http://www.amazon.com/

Search on:  DOS QUE ... you'll get several books on the Subject.  One will be:

                "Que Quick DOS Reference"  @Amazon.com for $7.99

But there are many more ... in more detail, etc. etc.

Hope this helps,

David Cooke