Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 05:49:08 -0400
At 18:09 19-04-98 -0400, Larry wrote:
>Thanks for the replies, but holding Control down while exiting doesn't do
>it on my machine. Tried it *several* times in both Explorer and in My
>Computer. No luck. Several others wrote with the same solution, so it
>probably works on every computer in the Universe, but this one (sigh).

Like Larry, I have tried holding <ctrl> or <shift> down when closing
a folder. This does not help with the problem that is bugging me.
Holding down <ctrl> when exiting helps save the settings for the
folder that is being closed. It does nothing for any other folder.
In other words, it does not help globally.

Remember I am trying to get the List folder view as default (and not
Large Icons thank you very much) for every folder that is opened.
Larry is trying to get the Details view for Windows Explorer.

I just downloaded and installed the latest (complete) Internet Explorer
on my NT Worstation 4. So I now have this button (in Folder Options) to
"make all folders have the same view as the present folder". And just
like on my Win98, this has no effect whatsoever. Bummer.

Whether it be for My Computer folders or Explorer windows, there should
be a way to get the look one wants. The search goes on.

Regards,
Bill