Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don L Elias <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 09:15:23 -0500
I use POW and it does seem to work as advertised.  The only problem
I have is that it prevents the popup ads that you have told it to never
let open on your machine again, but there is a steady stream of new
ads that are constantly being displayed on my screen.  Of course,
I can easily tell POW not to open those ever again but there are always
more new ones.  Maybe I just want too much?????

Don Elias

On Wed, 22 May 2002 21:02:15 -0400 Larry Stewart <[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Yes Diane. Try one called "POW". It is free and excellent and you can
> choose
> exactly which ads you want to banish from your system. It is nice to
> have
> the selectivity this little gem offers. Of course it's free. Pick it
> up at
> this website by scrolling down to Browser Add-ons.
>
> http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/network.htm
>

> It's a secret little gem that more people should know about.
>
> Larry Stewart
> Ottawa, Canada

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.