Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 15:52:37 -0700
Okay...

I hate to step in here and squash any thread, but we will keep
this mailing list ON TOPIC.  The discussion of motherboards and
other hardware is strictly Off Topic for PCSOFT.

We maintain the #1 PC Hardware mailing list on the Internet just
for this purpose.  If you wish to discuss hardware or hardware
issues, please post them to PCBUILD.

No further messages for this thread that have any mention of
hardware will be approved by the moderating staff...

If you are not already a subscriber to PCBUILD and wish to continue
this conversation, I suggest you subscribe to PCBUILD.  You can
do that at:   http://nospin.com/maillist.html
     or          http://nospin.com/Online10.html

Thank you for understanding...  PCSOFT is strictly for the discussion
of software issues.

BOB WRIGHT  -   [log in to unmask]  - http://nospin.com
Owner   PCBUILD - PCSOFT - VPLANETS - PCBLDFAQ

        "Jack Kevorkian for White House Physician"
                     GO Jack...   GO!!!