Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 23:27:29 -0700
  I believe this is the "Sircam" worm.  At 1.6MB, the three copies
I've received to date (all from anonymous machines on the @home cable
network) amount to a Denial-of-Service attack against my poor 56K
modem!

  The "From:" address is clearly faked, but it does seem to be
consistent.  If you can have that address blocked at your ISP, you
won't see these (and won't even download them).

David Gillett

On 23 Jul 2001, at 23:04, Ultra wrote:

> It is a Virus, do not open it, delete it as fast as you can. if anyone on
> the list revieved same email, just delete and remember block sender!
>
> Jun Qian

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml