Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 22:56:33 -0800
Yes indeed. I have this motherboard with HighPoint controllers HPT 366. I
am running a multiboot machine on it... Windows 98, ....XP PRO ....and
RedHat Linux 7.02.

With Windows 98 you need to install the Highpoint drivers as an upgrade
after you install. With NT4, 2000 and XP you need to provide the drivers
during setup. With RedHat Linux 7.02 the drivers install natively.

Unlike other Ultra 66 controllers,... the operating system sees the
HighPoint Controllers exactly as it would a SCSI controller. During Nt4,
2000 or XP Setup, you have to press F6 when asked if you want to provide
third party drivers, ...  and then provide and load the appropriate drivers
from a floppy. Remember there are two controllers and you must install the
same driver for both of them individually. Get the latest drivers at
HighPoint http://www.highpoint-tech.com/. If you don't provide the
drivers  ...then setup will just halt because it will not be able to see
the hard drive.

Note>> a number of disk utilities do not work correctly with the HighPoint
Controller..such as Norton Utilities Disk Doctor..any version. This is
particularly true of DOS disk utilities.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode