Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Connie Chisum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:14:56 -0600
Check what you have or have had as your outgoing mail server. Most time it
is the same as incoming.

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Clemence" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 6:37 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Email problems

Hello, I have a very obscure problem with my emails. I have recently bought
a new laptop, good spec with XP prof service pack 2. I have 3 email
addresses - [log in to unmask] , [log in to unmask] and the one provided
by my internet service provider [log in to unmask] - the first 2
addresses are forwarded to the tesco address. These addresses all function
for sending and receiving mail from my old laptop and desk top. After
commissioning the new laptop and duplicating all the settings in outlook
express from my old laptop I find I can receive all emails sent to my 3
addresses but I cannot seem to send any mail to anyone apart from to
[log in to unmask] - I don't get any message to say the mails have not
been delivered, they appear in my sent items folder. I wondered if there was
a problem with the outlook express on the new machine so I installed
Thunderbird but exactly the same result - I send emails to anyone including
my 3 addresses but the only one that gets through is to the @tesco.net
address and no failed to deliver message. Everything in Tools, Accounts,
Mail, Properties is identical to the other 2 machines, (desktop and old
laptop, Dell 8200). Any thoughts and advice would be very much appreciated.
Kind regards,
John.

                       http://freepctech.com/rode

                       http://freepctech.com/rode