Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
BENOIT VENTIMIGLIA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2008 17:24:25 -0400
1: encountered slow opening Outlook express. I see  that I was getting emails in the Inbox. Suddenly, read that "Outlook Express not responding".
2: I push "Ctrl/Alt/Delete to stop OE express that was not responding.
3: I came back to OE inbox and it was EMPTY... The whole OE box was cleaned up, and nowhere to be found.
4: How do I retrieve the lost emails???
5: I get OE and IE not responding quite often now. I have: Avast Antivirus 4.7 home- Spyware Terminator- Verizon firewall and System Protect.
What additional protection do I need if this "Not responding" situation is due to virus?
Thanks folks, you have been a great help in the past: Benoit.

I invite you to visit my site at:
www.freewebs.com/technibook

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml