Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 21:26:41 -0500
I am having a problem with my cut and paste operations, and drag and
drop, as well as opening my Print Shop Ensemble III program, and I
suspect that they may be related as they started at the same time. When
I try to open my Print Shop program, I get the message "Failed to create
empty document" and then the program just closes.

In any of my Micro$oft Office programs, when I try to cut or copy,
nothing happens and the paste does not highlite on right click. It seems
to work on every other program such as email (Netscape) and my Recipe
program (Mastercook) and Notepad, but not in Word Pad. Very Strange!!

I would truly appreciate any help,

Thank you in advance,

Doug Collins