Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Jagpal S.Tiwana" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 11:11:45 -0300
Hi friends,
Karen's Replicator came heavily recommended on this list.
I tried and found it extremely helpful in copying files or folders from one
drive to another drive.
I hv also learned that we can copy/burn files to a CD-R or CD R_W with
replicator.
I made several attempt, but it did not work out.
Can someone please give me some instructions of burning on Cd's with
replicator.

With warm regards,

Jagpal S Tiwana
http://home.istar.ca/~cye/mss.html