Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jeffrey Forman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 22:59:52 -0500
I have two computers running XP Professional. On one computer I have Norton Anti-Virus. On The other computer I am using a free program called Antivir XP. I use a USB drive to share information between the two machines. Norton tells me that I have no viruses on this USB drive while Antivir tells me that I have countless files with signature of Worm/Spybot31232. What's worse is that Antivir tells me that all of these infected files are found in:
G;\SYSTEMVOLUMEINFORMATION\_RESTORE{64192E79-9834-47EC-8A67-B63771DB6B1E}\RP103\A0032675.EXE.
The numbers change for each infected file. My problems/questions are as follows:
1) I don't have this file on my G drive.
2) Why wasn't it picked up by Norton?
3) How can I get more information out of Antivir XP so that I can make this computer usable again? There is a popup for each occurrence of infection(hundreds of them).

Thank You

Jeff Forman

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml