Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 05:38:25 -0600
At 10:43 PM 4/27/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Go to this site at Canon to download the drivers for the BJC-610...
>
>Those are the drivers I downloaded but could not get to work when the folks
>who built my system tried to walk me through the driver installation by
>phone.  They told me I should look for an .inf file, but I could not find
>one on the downloaded files.

It's likely that the files that you downloaded were compressed in some way.
 Did you have to run some kind of decompression program before putting the
files on the floppies?  Check the disks and tell us the types of files on
the disks - the part after the "dot".  If you do not see the file type
after the name, open Windows Explorer, select View, then Options, then
uncheck the box next to "Hide MS-DOS file extensions ..."

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html