Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Wayne Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:31:14 -0500
> Hi,
>
> I am planning to buy Windows NT 4, because I heard it
> is more secure than Windows 98. I have Windows 98
> installed on my computer, which is an IBM Pentium 3
> 450 mhz and 96 mb ram. But, I do not want to uninstall
> Windows 98 to install Windows NT 4. Is this possible?
> I mean to install Windows NT on Windows 98?
>
> Thank you and have a nice day.
>
> Westly Montroos

.html

    It is not only possible, but I have done it in the past. You will have
to FDISK to partition your hard drive, as WIN98 is the only system to
recognize FAT32, and if the only thing you presently have on your hard drive
is WIN98, that is what you will have. Then just install NT4 from the 3
floppy disks (easiest way to me), along with the CD, and it will
automatically set up a dual boot for you. I believe it is the bootsect.ini
file that creates this for you.
    If this seem s to much, get System Commander Deluxe and let it do it for
you.

                                                                Wayne

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcsoft.html