Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 16:34:19 -0500
Hi everybody:

I running Windows Media Center 2005 OS; the problems started first with some dvd that will not player, I will get I message saying some like error decoder missing,so I went to windows upgrade run all the patches for Windows Media Center and now I get that message every time I tried to open it:

ehshell.exe-Common language Runtime Debbugging Services
Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0xee0(3808), Thread id=0xe08(3592)

Click OK to terminated the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.

When I click cancel to debug, I get this message:

Registered JIT debugger is not avaible.An attempt to launch a JIT debbuger with the following command resulte in an error code 0x2(2).Please check compu
ter settings.

cordbg.exe!a 0xee0

Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually.
Click on Cancel to abort the JIT debug request.

IF a try to retry nothing happends,went I click on Cancel it generates the windows report and sent it to Microsoft.

I could find any information of the problem on Microsoft site, they have info up to Windows Media 2004 OS but 2005, Any suggestion on what to do, where to go, I'm much of software kind of guy,  I know my way thrught most of the Windows OS system, and a little on how to used debug but nothing else, can anybody help me?. Sincerely thank you.
                                        Antonio Figueroa

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml