Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 18:55:58 -0700
If a friend already has a macro to do what you want, it would be simplest to
have her send you the DOT file that contains the macro. It is likely to be
in NORMAL.DOT In particular, if your friend sent you a Word document that
includes the macro, you already have it.

Send me private e-mail if that is not an option, and I will see what I can
do for you.

Peter
The NoSpin Group

                       http://freepctech.com/rode