Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2011 07:16:16 -0700
You did not say if you are running 32bit or 64bit Windows. At this time,
Adobe does NOT have a released flash player for IE9. However, there is a
beta that works, although I have found some problems with it. You can get it
here:

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10_square.html

Peter Shkabara