Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2006 16:57:52 -0400
I've generally found it cheaper just to buy the new product when it's on
sale somewhere, delete the old version and install the new.  I've seen
the 3-user pack free after rebates recently. Their web site has a tab
for renewals, the only price I see is 29.99 to upgrade from NAV 2005, or
39.99 to upgrade from NAV 2006, but it doesn't indicate whether it is
for single user or 3-user.

Rick Glazier wrote:

> Does anyone know what a  Norton AV2006 Multi-pack (3-users)
> costs for (only) the subscription renewal at the END of the first year?
> The 2006 version would be the only one ready to be renewed now
> under their new rules...
>
> Note that the "rules" were changed after NAV2005, so there
> is only one "master" subscription account (now) for all three machines.
> (The clock starts with the FIRST install BTW...) Everything in
> this second paragraph I just read on their WEB site.
>
> I have ALWAYS found it hard to find prices for this type of stuff
> on their WEB site....
>
> BTW, I can't just "renew" and find out for myself as I never had 2006,
> and  I'm loading the 2007 soon, and want to know what I'm getting into
> later...
>
>                     TIA,   Rick Glazier

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml