Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:18:12 -0400
As far as I can tell, many government agencies are totally clueless when it
comes to file formats and supplying info to the public. I suspect PDF
conversions are very easy for them, and that's why we see so many, and so
many very bad ones.
It's not very hard to make a jpg using screen capture or the like, then OCR
the resulting image, but it can be time comsuming if you have a lot of info
to get.