Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:37:34 -0400
Holli,

MS has three versions of Office 97.

STANDARD includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office,
and (I think) Bookshelf.

SMALL BUSINESS EDITION includes Word, Excel, Office and
some special templates for business applications in Excel.

PROFESSIONAL edition includes the standard edition plus
Access, Bookshelf, and a few minor "goodies"

If you need more details on the differences then
I suggest you go to a software store and read the
back of each box.  I've never seen a table or chart
at the MS web site either.

Jim Meagher
Micro Solutions Consulting    Member of the HTML Writers Guild & the
[log in to unmask]              International Web Masters Association