Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 14:34:52 -0400
> It was a bad move by Microsoft not to give an option to place My Documents
> on another partition, where that is possible, while installing XP. It
> wouldn't have been difficult.
>
> Don Penlington

I am running XP Home Edition and I have my My Documents folder set to save
on my External USB hard drive which in my case is drive :E.  If you right
click on the My Documents folder and select properties it will have a tab
that says Target, just make a folder on whatever partition suits you and
browse to it then set it as your target folder to hold your My Documents
stuff. In my case I named the folder MYDOCS.

Hope this is helpful.

Larry Knox

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml