Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Seabolt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 07:05:01 -0400
Carol,
AVG is not a firewall, it is anti-virus.
Zonealarm being set to lock is your problem, Avast can be set to auto update periodically in update basic/details/set minutes between updates. I see no reason to lock internet access while screensaver is running. (just my opinion). You could also set Avast to manual update but you must check frequently.
Best wishes,
Hal Seabolt
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carol<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
  Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 8:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Avast and Outlook Express error message

  This does not apply to me, because I don't ever turn the DSL off.  (I have
  Zone Alarm set up to lock the internet out when my screen saver comes on.)
  But, regardless, I don't disconnect.  This has happened a few more times
  today.  So, evidently, it's not able to update, if that's what it's trying
  to do.  I don't know about that though, because it normally updates when I
  first boot in the mornings.  Does it update more than once a day?

  I'm not sure how to fix this.  I remember when Zone Alarm asked me if I
  should allow Avast and I said "Yes", remember this setting.

  I guess, if it continues, all I can do is uninstall it and get another copy.
  I may try AVG this next time.  I hope it's working and I'm not open to
  viruses right now.
  Carol Hanson

                      Digest mode - visit our web site:
                     http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml<http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml>