Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
James Baird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:05:02 -0500
> Does anyone have any idea why my computer would be losing time? I have a
> Compac Presario 5660 with Windows 98, Internet Explorer and Outlook
Express
> on it. It seems to lose about a half an hour every month or so. I reset
the
> time on the control panel and it seems to lose time very gradually. Can I
do
> anything to correct it? Thanks, Sheri Jacobs - Please visit Jason's
memorial
> at http://griefnet.org/memorials.dir/feb25-5803623271.html

Sheri, I don't know why you would be losing time, but go to
http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?fcode=0004L
H&b= to download Dimension 4. It is a freeware utility that will
automatically synchronize your clock with the Naval Observatory's atomic
clock.  You can set it to operate the way you want it to.  I set it to check
when I first log on to the internet.  So far, the maximum correction
required has been less that a tenth of a second.  A bonus is an accurate
source for setting other timepieces.    Jim

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html