Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 21:40:27 -0700
Vernon writes:

<<Joan Wojcik wrote that I now have a =
corrupt registry and  I need to assure all vistages of the program were =
out of my system. >>

Probably too late to help you now with this problem, but I suggest that for
the future you  read  the tutorial on my webpage on registry backup and
restoration, also the one on making comparative "before and after" registries.

May help you (and anyone else) in the future if anything like this happens
again.

It sounds as if your registry has got itself well and truly
corrupted.  Happens in the best of circles occasionally.  Unfortunately,
this sort of corruption tends to compound on itself very quickly, with the
results you now are seeing.

This behavior could also possibly be caused by virus infection, or running
critically short of free hard drive space.

Don Penlington
Visit my Web pages: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Computer tutorials,Fractals, poetry, free icons,  and beautiful Queensland
beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html