Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Vanessa Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 13:41:45 EDT
When I have to reboot my system because it gets hung up, after my icon page
comes up, I have been having a Search Window come up in the lower left hand
corner of the screen that says something to the effect of "Windows is searching
for xxxxxxxx(combination of different letters and numbers).exe shortcut.  Then
I have the option to Browse or Cancel.

I keep hitting Cancel.  There must be about 50 of these that pop up before my
system is ready to be used.

When I go to Start/Programs/Start Up there are listed such files as OM9CLORI,
6WQ9WX7X, etc.  I always delete them but every time they come back.  These
are all prefaced by the open Windows symbol.  there must be at least 15 on there
presently.  They come back every time I have to reboot and I delete them
again (sigh)

I noticed this happened after I added SpyWare to my system and then decided
to delete it.  Even though I went through Add/Delete Programs to delete it,
could it be causing a problem?

I also get a TON of popups from IE.  I have popup control set on AOL but
apparently it doesn't help with IE.

I'm pretty illiterate when it comes to computer stuff.

Thanks for any info you can send my way.

Vanessa Campbell

"Brought to you courtesy of the Red, White and Blue."  Toby Keith