Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:23:04 -0400
Well, just to provide the other viewpoint and prove that there is absolutely
no consistency in computers, I'll have to say that I never unistall
Microsoft programs before I upgrade unless there is some specific
instruction to do so.  I've never had a problem.  I will say that I work at
keeping the OS up to date.  (Of course now my computer won't start tomorrow
morning.)  With beta programs I always unistall but with upgrades, never.
It's just so much faster and easier when all your setting are saved in the
upgrade.

Ben Moore